Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Looking snazzy!!

Heeellllllloooo blog friends! It has been super busy around here so I am going to keep this short and sweet. The sheet rock guys finished on Monday and the cabinets are going to be installed this week. Please forgive me because I forgot to take pics after they finished the sheet rock, but these are pretty up-to-date. We were happy with the sheet rockers, but they sprayed mud all over the wooden walls that we are planning to paint. Not a huge deal, but a bit of an inconvenience. When I took these pictures they hadn't sprayed yet so you can't see it. Enjoy this pics, I will back with updates soon!
Kitchen, kinda

Brittany's room!! (YAY I HAVE A ROOMMATE!) 

My room (back left side corner of the house)

Kitchen and dinning room


Half way done with the living room
The day we bought the house 

Before sheet rock. Notice the sway where the wall and ceiling meet, thats not an illusion LOL 
After sheet rock. To straighten the wall Cody used a beam and a jack to lift the ceiling, then cut out the rotted wood and replaced it with new pieces. It turned out much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment