Friday, June 3, 2011

PAINT!! Whoo whoo

Hey blog friends! Here is a quick update: My sister-in-law and I went to Lonestar paint on Texas Blvd. today to pick colors from their Benjamin Moore color wall. Thank goodness Natalie (yes, my sister-in-law's name is Natalie Peek too lol) went with me because I would have been lost without her expertise. We're actually not using Benjamin Moore paint, but supposedly they have the best colors (like I know). We are going to take the colors to Home Depot for them to match the colors (they're cheaper).

Exterior Main Color: Berkshire Beige 

Exterior Trim: Sail Cloth (not showing up on Benjamin Moore web site for some reason :0(

This is where I got the idea for exterior paint. 



Interior Trim: Glacier White

Interior Wood Walls: Smoke Gray (The back wall in the pic)

Interior Main Walls: Revere Pewter 

This is the inspiration for interior paints. Cody and Natalie visited this house in Georgia during the Masters. It is featured in the Serenbe community. Check out this really cool place at serenbe.com. Click here for a direct link to this house
 

No comments:

Post a Comment