Sunday, June 12, 2011

Its beginning to look like a real house!

YAYYY! The exterior paint is done! I was so happy with how it turned out. We worked really hard today to get everything ready for the sheet rock guys tomorrow. I'd like to shout-out to all the helpers today: my lovely mom, Anita Peek, the most amazing brother ever, Cody Peek, and his awesome in-laws, Teara and Craig Lindholm. I don't know what we would have done without y'all!

Also, I want to give a shout-out to my readers. I've had a lot of people tell me they've been following and it made feel so cool. Maybe I should have started blogging a long time ago, then I'd be like uber cool with a bunch of blogger friends. So, I just wanted to say thanks guys for boosting my blogging ego!
Pre-paint

ITS A NEW HOUSE!




Woof 


We're getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment