Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The moment you've all been waiting for!

I know, I know. I broke the number one rule of blogging: Never go a long period of time without updating. Who knew big people world would actually be busy and cut into crucial blogging time!? Doesn't my life know I have followers to please!

Since my last post I have moved into the house and acquired an awesome roommate! Brittany really is great; the house (and my life) wouldn't be the same without her. We have settled pretty nicely into the Wood estate (I use estate generously :0) , but there are definitely a few tweaks that need to be finished (for example, the empty picture frames have been on our to-do list since August. Woops). 

I have fallen in love with this house, and I couldn't be more thankful for a wonderful family that helped get it to where it is. Enjoy the before and after pics and feel free to email me if you have any questions! npeek11@gmail.com
Before and after...
Britt's room
Britt's Bathroom
Master. Please excuse the boxes and extra lamps! haha
Screened in back porch turned into master bath.  
More of master bed and bath. 
Pantry
Kitchen and dining! Favorite room in the house!

2 comments:

  1. If you don't submit this to a magazine....seriously! This is so awesome! You did great. We are so proud of you! So glad that I know the Peek family- thank goodness for creative minds like ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,

    I love your new house! When I come home from Christmas, I am going to have to stop by. So gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete